Question: Can I renew items borrowed from Snell Library? Last Updated: Jan 08, 2023 Views: 130
You may renew eligible items in accordance with your borrowing privileges.
How do I renew Snell Library items online?
- Log in to your account on Scholar OneSearch, the Library's catalog.
- Renew all items; or select a few items you want and renew a few
- Check the new due dates to confirm that items have been renewed.
Can I renew Snell Library items over the phone?
- Yes! Call the Help and Information Desk at (617) 373-8778 and ask to renew your items.
Which items are not renewable?
- Items that have been renewed for the maximum period (Check your borrowing privileges)
- Items that have been requested by another library user
- Media items (DVDs, CDs, VHS tapes)
General Renewal Guidelines
A limit on the number of renewals ensures that the collection is available to the entire community and allows us to identify lost and damaged materials quickly. The library reserves the right to block your account for failure to return books needed by other borrowers.
Contact us at the Snell Library Help and Information Desk