Question: How do I request an item from the Remote Annex? Last Updated: Aug 13, 2023 Views: 511
In order to free up floor space in the Snell Library building for study and new services, all print materials have been moved to the Remote Annex facility. To request an item located in the Snell Library Remote Annex:
- Make sure you are logged in to your Scholar OneSearch account.
- Click the "Request" link under the item you need and submit the form.
- We'll send an email when items are ready for pickup at the Help & Information desk on the first floor of Snell Library.
Some things to keep in mind:
- You must be able to pick the item up in-person at Snell Library; we are unable to ship items to patrons.
- Items will be held for 10 days. All patrons are usually able to renew materials up to three times.
- Requested items will arrive to the library within 1-3 business days. Typically we receive items from the Remote Annex on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
You may also view the How to Request Materials from the Snell Library Remote Annex Video Tutorial.