Question: How do I report a building issue (Facilities Repair Request)? Last Updated: Aug 10, 2023 Views: 292
If you experience issues in the Snell Library building, including temperature problems, leaks, electrical issues, etc, you may report them at the Help and Information Desk on Level 1, or submit a Facilities Work Request directly.
All repair requests start with a Facilities & Residential Life Work Request. This request form is accessible via your Student or Employee Hub. Work orders can only be submitted by current students, faculty and staff of the Northeastern community. Facilities is unable to begin any work without a request in the system.
Instructions and links are available from Northeastern's Planning, Real Estate, and Facilities office.
- Log into Student Hub with your student credentials
- Go to the “Resources” tab
- Select “Housing, Dining & Campus”
- Select “Facilities & Residential Life Work Request” from the available options
- Log in with your student credentials and fill out the form to the best of your ability (a VPN connection is required if connected to a network that is not managed by Northeastern)
- Log in to myNortheastern with your credentials
- Go to the "Services and Links" tab
- Under "Community Helpful Links" select "Facilities & Residential Life Work Request"
- Fill out the form to the best of your ability (a VPN connection is required if connected to a network that is not managed by Northeastern)
To report a facilities-related emergency, please contact the Facilities Customer Service Center at 617-373-2754.