Question: How often can I reserve a group study room at Snell Library? Last Updated: Oct 15, 2023 Views: 647
Question: How often can I reserve a group study room at Snell Library?
Last Updated: Oct 15, 2023 Views: 647
- All currently enrolled students can book group study rooms in Snell Library.
- Reservations can be made for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 3 hours.
- Rooms can only be booked for times that occur during the Snell Library's regular service hours. During overnight study, rooms are open to students on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Study rooms in Snell Library can be booked up to two weeks in advance.
- A student can book no more than 3 hours in a group study room reservation per day, and no more than 4 reservations in Snell Library rooms during a week period.
Please arrive on time. Reservations are considered void if you have checked in 15 minutes after the start of your reservation.