Question: How do I reserve a room or space in Snell Library? Last Updated: Aug 13, 2023 Views: 2708
How to reserve a study space in Snell Library:
View the Snell Library Rooms and Spaces page on the library's website or scan the QR code at the room you'd like to reserve.
Scan the QR code on the room:
- When you scan the QR code on your mobile device, you will be brought to a mobile-friendly LibCal page to make a booking. Select a blue time block to pick the start time of your booking.
- Scroll down to the grey textbox that indicates the room you have selected and your start time. To select a new start time, tap a different blue time block.
- Use the drop-down menu in the grey textbook to select an end time for your booking.
- When you have selected the booking times you would like, tap on "submit times".
- You will be prompted to sign in using your Northeastern credentials.
- Read the terms and policies of this booking and select "continue".
- Review the final booking information and give your reservation a title. Finish your booking by clicking "submit my booking".
- You will receive an email confirmation that your study space is booked.
This confirmation email contains your check in code.
Check into your reservation:
- To check into your booking, scan the QR code at the room.
- Alternatively, click the check in link in your confirmation email.
- Use the 3-digit check in code located in your confirmation email to complete your check in.
Please arrive on time. Reservations are considered void if your group has not arrived 15 minutes after the start of your reservation.
Rooms and spaces (including the DMC Recording Studios) in Snell Library are available to current Northeastern students, faculty, and staff and can be reserved online using LibCal (Library Calendar).
Policies regarding booking rooms and spaces in Snell Library can be found on the Snell Library Rooms and Spaces page.
The Law Library has individual and group study rooms that are available for current Northeastern School of Law students. Please visit the Law Library's website for more information about the room reservation process.