In order to free up floor space in the Snell Library building for study and new services during the library renovation, all print materials have been moved to the Remote Annex facility. To request an item located in the Snell Library Remote Annex:
- Make sure you are logged in to your Scholar OneSearch account
- Click the "Request" link under the item you need and submit the form
- We'll send an email when items are ready for pickup at the Help & Information desk
Note: Some things to keep in mind:
- You must be able to pick the item up in-person at Snell Library; we are unable to ship items to patrons.
- Items will be held for 10 days. All patrons are usually able to renew materials up to three times.
- While a quick turnaround time is a priority, please anticipate up to a week for delivery. We receive deliveries on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays typically.
Questions? Ask at the Help and Information Desk on the 1st Floor of Snell Library
Tel: (617) 373-8778