Question: How often can I book an individual study room in Snell Library? Last Updated: Nov 27, 2023 Views: 7
Question: How often can I book an individual study room in Snell Library?
Last Updated: Nov 27, 2023 Views: 7
- All currently enrolled students can book individual study rooms in Snell Library during the Library Renovation.
- Reservations can be made for a maximum of two hours at a time.
- Rooms can only be booked for times that occur during the Snell Library's regular service hours. During overnight study, rooms are open to students on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Study rooms in Snell Library can be booked up to two weeks in advance.
- A student can make no more than four reservations in a week period.
Please arrive on time. Reservations are considered void if you have checked in 15 minutes after the start of your reservation.